About the Company
Our client is a global private equity firm. They are looking to add a Tax Manager to their team who will be responsible for the timely and appropriate completion of the global tax filings and assist with the implementation of M&A/ Deal related tax structuring.
Why Work Here
- Very positive culture
- Company is growing and looking to expand
About the Opportunity
- Work with external service providers on the US/ Foreign tax compliance for all entities (Partnerships and Corporations)
- Prepare tax allocations and tax basis records using the internal applications while working closely with the rest of the finance team
- Prepare and review quarterly and annual tax estimates
- Analyze tax implications of deal related structuring and other transactions
- Work closely with the VP, Tax and external service providers to research tax implications of investments in the US and other foreign jurisdictions
- Understand new and existing tax legislation
- Coordinate with underlying portfolio companies where necessary to: (i) ensure appropriate level of transparency and tax reporting as well (ii) where appropriate support portfolio company level M&A activities
- 3-5 years of relevant tax experience with 1-2 years of post-designation tax experience
- Solid understanding of US/CDN partnership tax rules
- PE / Asset Management Experience is an asset
$90,000 - $125,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 28748.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.