About the Company
Our client is a mining company with operations all over the world. They are looking for a Tax Manager who will be responsible for various tax compliance requirements, including filing corporate tax returns, informational returns, and quarterly tax provisioning as well as assistance in certain treasury functions
Why Work Here
- Excellent boss
- Very stable strong team of CPAs at head office
- Very good work life balance
- Company is performing very well, excellent growth as a result of several recent acquisitions
About the Opportunity
- Quarterly and annual income tax provision, including analysis of deferred taxes
- Corporate income tax returns and information returns (T106, T1134 and others)
- Correspond with the tax authorities
- Document intercompany transactions including loans and other payments
- Update transfer pricing documentation
- Update surplus balances
- Assist with treasury function, including compliance oversight for the Company’s corporate debt facility and reporting and management of its consolidated cash balances
- Research relevant tax issues affecting the company
- CPA and CICA In Depth or MTAX with IFRS provisions experience
- 5 + years of experience in a related role
- Domestic Tax Experience
$120,000 - $130,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 27942.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.