About the Company
Our client is an industry leading professional services company. Top performers are rewarded with advancement opportunities, financial incentives and the opportunity to work with some of the most successful financial executives.
Why Work Here
- Large Canadian headquartered company
- Hybrid role with mix of compliance, planning, and projects
- Excellent long term opportunities for development and advancement
About the Opportunity
- Prepare quarterly tax provision in accordance with IFRS
- Canadian tax compliance (corporate, partnership, foreign reporting and other returns/elections)
- Respond to Canada Revenue Agency’s audit queries and information requests;
- Assist with tax aspects of internal reorganizations
- Various tax calculations and tracking of tax attributes, surplus, etc. and ensure that sufficient documentation is on file to support tax balances and attributes
- CPA (In-depth Tax is a strong asset)
- 5+ years of tax experience from the firm
- Provision experience under IFRS
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
$105,000 - $115,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 27315.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.