ARE YOU A TAX PROFESSIONAL LOOKING FOR A GREAT WORK/LIFE BALANCE? Our client is looking for a bright and technically strong individual to join their organization.
About the Company
Our client is the largest independent financial consulting firm in Canada. This accounting and business advisory firm is hiring a Tax Manager to be part of a team of seasoned professionals.
Why Work Here
- Casual attire, open door communication, and a supportive environment
- Excellent work/life balance and a light busy season (3-5 hours extra over the full week), rarely ever weekends
About the Opportunity
- Assist with corporate reorganization, estate and other tax planning
- Verify large corporate tax returns and identifying planning opportunities
- Prepare steps planning memorandum
- Interpret and apply tax legislation, research tax issues
- Train and supervise junior team members
- Related tax experience (corporate and personal tax) at a manager level working with private businesses
- In-Depth Tax Course or a Master of Tax, completed or in progress is an asset
- Strong communication skills, exceptional technical skills and a fine attention to detail
$80,000 - $105,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #23144.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its three divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing and Lannick Technology. Lannick places more than 1,000 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more at www.lannick.com.