ARE YOU A BRIGHT UP-AND-COMING TAX PROFESSIONAL LOOKING TO JOIN A CANADIAN HEADQUARTERED POWERHOUSE IN AN INTERESTING TAX MANAGER ROLE? Our client is hiring a designated Tax Manager to join their innovative team.
About the Company
Our client, a large publicly traded global asset company, is hiring a Tax Manager. They have been in operation for over a century, and have gained clients in North and South America, as well as Australia and Europe. As they continue to expand their portfolio, they are looking for a dedicated professional to join the team at their downtown office.
About the Opportunity
- Prepare the quarterly tax provision in accordance with IFRS
- Canadian tax compliance (corporate, partnership, foreign reporting and other returns/elections)
- Respond to Canada Revenue Agency’s audit queries and information requests
- Assistance with tax aspects of internal reorganization
- Perform various tax calculations and tracking of tax attributes, surplus, etc. and ensure that sufficient documentation is on file to support tax balances and attributes
- Bachelor's degree in commerce/finance
- CPA, CA designation
- In depth level II
- Strong tax accounting background under IFRS
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #19101.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its three divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing and Lannick Technology. Lannick places more than 1,000 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more at www.lannick.com.
Better jobs. Better people. Better fit