About the Opportunity
- Prepare corporate income tax returns for all legal entities
- Ensure accuracy and completeness of tax related accounting and external financial reporting
- Prepare current and deferred tax provision, including relevant supporting documents
- Prepare legal entity financial statements for tax return filings
- Prepare support for external income tax audits
- Performs ad-hoc analysis and management reporting
- Assist with tax research as required
- CPA with working knowledge of Canadian taxation or express an interest in developing in this area
- Minimum 4 years’ experience preparing corporate tax returns
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Well rounded individual with good interpersonal skills and ability to work independently
- Proficient in Excel, Word, TaxPrep and TaxPrep Forms
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #26236.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.