About the Opportunity
- Assisting with preparing Canadian tax returns
- Extracting and analyzing data from their accounting software
- Prepare corporate, partnership and trust returns
- Running general ledger detail for tax filing information
- Ad hoc general analysis as required
- 3-5 years experience as Tax Analyst.
- Post University Degree and working towards a CPA designation
- Advanced knowledge of Excel (vlookups/pivots)
- Experience using Corporate Tax Prep
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #394133.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.