About The Opportunity
Reporting to Manager, Global Indirect Tax, this position is responsible for assisting with all aspects of indirect tax including compliance, maintenance of master data and audits.
- Obtain data and information from SAP to prepare indirect tax account reconciliations
- Prepare indirect tax returns and other indirect tax filings
- Prepare and analyze transactional data to identify indirect tax risk
- Maintain tax configuration in SAP
- Assist with testing SAP (and other) program change requests to ensure the tax changes are functioning correctly
- Gather documents and prepare schedules to assist with Government indirect tax audits
- 1+ year of handling large data sets/data management in a corporate environment
- Strong Excel skills (pivot tables and v/h-lookups)
- SAP is a strong asset
- Strong time management skills and a team player
- Double vaccinated
$21 - $23/hour
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #349972.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.