Our client needs a resource for 3 months to assist with helping prepare books, compilation, and review engagements.
About the Opportunity
- Prepare extensive review engagements with supporting schedules.
- Preparation of corporate tax returns supporting the review engagements.
- Tax provision and compliance.
- Ad-hoc requests from the firm.
- Prior experience preparing review engagements is mandatory.
- Knowledge of caseware * jazzit is mandatory.
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience preparing complex tax returns.
- prior experience preparing audit binders.
- Experience with tax prep is a strong asset.
- Mid-sized accounting firm experience is preferred.
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote # 379834
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.