About the Company
Our client is one of the largest healthcare providers in Ontario, and they are looking to hire a Systems Training Specialist.
About the Opportunity
- As part of the larger ICAT (Information, Communication, and Automation Technology) team, Training Specialist will work with administrative staff, clinicians, and external consultants to design, develop and deliver technology education contents to fulfill the training needs of the organization
- Will design and develop tailored training programs for systems such as Office 365, Microsoft Teams, Windows 10, Citrix, VDI, Mobile Devices, etc
- Training for staff and clinicians through e-Learning, virtual and in-person courses
- Work with project teams and subject matter experts to design, develop and implement training programs, including the maintenance of all courseware
- Responsible for training materials and designs and delivers training classes
- Experience as a trainer – IT industry (min 2 years)
- Experience with Microsoft office products, such as Word, Excel, SharePoint, Teams.
- Experience with Microsoft Visio/Power Point/Word/Excel etc. for network diagram, presentation, and technical support document
- Experience in Identifying training needs and creating tailored training programs.
- Car & License
- ITIL certification is required or commitment to complete within six (6) months from the date of hire.
- Bachelor of Arts, Education, or other related fields.
- Experience in the Acute healthcare industry
- Experience with ServiceNow Incident and Change management or any ticketing system
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 345845
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.