About the Company
Our client is one of the largest healthcare providers in Ontario, and they are looking to hire a System Administrator.
About the Opportunity
- As a member of the IT Support team, the role will act as Level 3 support and will be responsible for effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of enterprise systems hardware and software and related infrastructure
- Will handle level 3 escalations
- Will support 6000 users indirectly, approx
- 900 virtual servers
- Across 2 locations (Vaughan & Richmond Hill)
- Install and configure software and hardware
- Manage network servers and technology tools
- Set up accounts and workstations
- Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements
- Troubleshoot issues and outages
- Ensure security through access controls, backups, and firewalls
- Upgrade systems with new releases and models
- Hands on experience in MS Active Directory, Group Policy, Web Services
- Hands on experience in Microsoft Windows Server 2012/16/19
- ECSA (EC-Council Certified Security Analyst) certification preferred or willing to do the certification within 6 months.
- Ability to commute to either of the 2 locations
- Willingness to participate in on call rotation
- Any Scripting language (Powershell, Perl etc)
- VMWare Horizon a huge plus
- Experience in App Support, Citrix
- Experience in Healthcare - acute care or hospital environment.
- Experience in SCCM, Intune
- MS O365, Sharepoint
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 345843
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.