About the Opportunity
- Provide support for highly available production and non production environments
- Management of issues using an ITIL-compliant ticketing system
- Implementation of production changes in out-of-hours maintenance windows
- On-call for critical incident support on a rotational basis
- Provide input to post implementation reviews and RCAs
- Managing of supporting solutions e.g. monitoring, alerting, logging Requirements
- Passionate about your work and loves to automate things
- 10-15 years’ experience in system / application administration or related field
- Experience delivering solutions into Production environments and the importance of testing in lower environments
- Experience running Spring Boot and Spring Cloud environments
- Strong knowledge of Linux (preferably Red Hat) system administration, including networking configuration and troubleshooting skills
- Completely comfortable working in a shell environment
- Hands-on experience with server / network infrastructure delivering Internet facing applications and solutions
- Strong skills in critical thinking and problem solving.
- Good foundation in Information Security best practices
- Strong desire to learn and work with new Web and Mobile technologies and architectures
- Strong team player (who is fun to work with!)
- Well organized, self-starter who is able to work under pressure and manage deadlines
- Attention to detail
$100,000 - $130,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #28513.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.