About the Company
Our client is a leading company in the financial services industry, specifically asset fund administration. If you are looking for a role that will allow you to excel, while being supported throughout your career - this is the role for you!
Why Work Here
- Strong sense of collaboration and positivity within the group
- The Senior Leaders of this team are inspired to make this an atmosphere of work-hard play hard
- Senior Leaders have committed to being flexible helping those achieve a healthy work-life balance that fosters team
- Professional development opportunities
About the Opportunity
- Monthly Net Asset Value preparation
- Maintain the general ledger and various sub-ledgers
- Prepare and review trial balances and work paper product
- Manage and monitor the timing and quality of client deliverables
- Establish plan for new client setup and transitions
- Coordinate, manage, and monitor external audit process
- Process capital calls, distributions, and statements for the PE accounts
- Provide technical accounting/industry knowledge to clients
- Coordinate with Operations group, Tax group, Investor Relations group, Financial Statement group, and other groups
- Review private equity fund clients partnership agreements, PPMs, and other materials
- Implementation of fund structures on accounting system
- Interact daily with P&L team on valuations and price analysis
- CPA is an asset
- 3-5 years of accounting experience in a Private Equity Fund, Private Equity Administrator, or other financial institution
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in investment accounting, and hedge funds/ mutual funds an asset.
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote # 30121.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.