About the Company
Our Client is in an industry that has been helping Canadians stay safe, mobile, and protected for over 100 years. Our client is recognized for their culture, benefits and brand. Currently our client is in a technology transformation to improve insights and data analytics, and are looking for a Supervisor, Database Marketing Campaign to join their team. The selected resource will have strong SAS programming and Sql skills.
- Mentor and coach team members, analyze SAS code to find causes of errors and revise action plans
- Revise projects for corrections and enhancements
- Develop and implement data management/data quality techniques to measure data, and ensure strong data governance
- Analyze existing SQL queries for performance improvements
- Lead Analyst by assigning tasks, reviewing project status, setting goal
- Write SQL-SAS queries to extract data
- Utilize Power BI for reporting
- Support team to help achieve goals, optimize project and time management and capacity planning
- Experienced in database management, must be well versed with SQL procedures
- Skilled with SAS programming
- Experienced leading a team/ coaching junior members
- Hands-on experience handling large data
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #30055.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.