About the Company
Our client is one of Canada's largest and most successful law firms. They’re looking for a Team Lead, Credit and Collections who is team-oriented and able to work well with people at all levels of responsibility within the Firm.
About the Opportunity
- Train, supervise and monitor team’s workload as well as their day-to-day work
- Prepare the provision for bad debts at month end and year end
- Prepare quarterly analysis of the AR write-off results and preparing an analysis
- Maintain accurate records of all communications in the collections system
- Respond to inquiries regarding collections and application of retainer trust funds
- Coordinate the approval, implementation and monitoring of special payment arrangements
- Prepare billing & collection information for the annual budget
- Identify, recommend and implement collections process improvements
- Business diploma in a relevant discipline
- 5+ years of relevant experience in collections
- Experience managing a team
- Strong communication skills
$70,000 - $80,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #25474.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.