About the Company
Our client is a high performance accreditation organization. This fast-paced, dynamic and complex company is looking for a Standards Enforcement Officer as the company continues to grow and expand. They are a professional and friendly environment who can offer a good work/life balance along with a competitive compensation plan, plus vacation.
Why Work Here
- Fast paced environment - does not have the typical "non-profit" environment
- Professional and friendly
- Flexible working hours, and good work life balance
About the Opportunity
- Lead preliminary investigations of complaints of professional misconduct. Specific tasks include:
- Review materials provided by the complainant, conducting research, and developing risk-adjusted case plans to gather and process evidence
- Communicate, orally and in writing, with complainants and respondents to gather sufficient and appropriate information and supporting documentation about complaints of professional misconduct
- Prepare reports and related document briefs that will be relied upon by the Director, Standards Enforcement and/or Professional Conduct Committee in carrying out its respective mandates
- Mentor and supervise junior staff with respect to all aspects of the complaints function, namely: planning, issue identification and resolution, and report writing
- Work independently and in tandem with other Standards Enforcement Officers, particularly with respect to the more unusual and complex cases, workflow, report writing and department processes
- Analyze and monitor ongoing workflow and the prioritization of complaint files and reporting progress to the Director, Standards Enforcement
- Lead and/or participate in special projects and initiatives and liaise with other areas of the organization as requested by the Director, Standards Enforcement in support of the organization’s strategic and/or regulatory priorities
- 6 minimum years of related experience post designation
- Public Accounting Firm Experience - mi-large size firm at the Senior Manager level
- Strong ability to write reports/ skillful at report writing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
$120,000 - $140,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 28242.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.