About the Company
Our client is a mid-sized accounting firm who provides advisory services to clients in a variety of areas. They are looking for a Staff/Senior Accountant who can grow with their organization.
Why Work Here
- Clearly defined career path - promotion is clear, upwards mobility
- Growing firm
- Flexibility to work remote and great firm hours
About the Opportunity
- Prepare financial statements and tax returns in accordance with Firm standards for clients in a variety of businesses and non-profit enterprises
- Lead teams on a variety of assurance engagements
- Audit financial statements of business clients as a team member or audit senior
- Effective communication with our clients, government agencies and with our partners and staff
- Keep partners, managers and other team members informed, on an ongoing basis, of progress and significant issues
- Provide advice and training to other staff members
- CPA or in-progress
- 2-5 years experience in public accounting (including audit, review and compilation experience)
- Solid communication skills, both verbal and written
- Corporate and personal tax experience
$65,000 - $85,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 28140.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.