About the Opportunity
- Assist in all operational cash matters including (but not limited to) application of cash receipts including lockbox items, entering new funded loans, bank reconciliations of the client’s both accounts, booking monthly FX hedge impact, daily borrowing analysis, daily cash payment setup, PAP application, new vendor setup on banking platform, and bank fees/charges application
- Preparing the working paper files and schedules to support the financial statement general ledger, cash and loan account balances in SAP, including preparing and entering the journal entries
- Support collections analysts, credit analysts, and operational management in their day to day needs in operating the Retail Finance business
- Ad hoc projects as needed in supporting the other accounting functions
- Entering forecasts and annual budget into SAP and preparing reports for management
- Assisting in testing and documenting the internal audit over the financial statement close process
- Coordinate with external auditors and supply audit requests as needed
- CPA enrollment
- 2-3 years of strong experience in Accounting/Financial Analysis
- Treasury or Corporate Banking experience (at least 9-12 months)
- Strong communication skills
- Strong Excel skills (Pivot Tables, vLookups)
- Post-secondary degree in business/accounting
$60,000 - $65,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #400097.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.