About the Opportunity
- The Staff Accountants primary responsibilities will revolve around Accounts Payable
- Being responsible for booking vendor invoices and initiating payments to vendors through Plooto.
- In addition, they will be performing daily bank reconciliations
- Secondarily, the candidate will initiate bi-weekly payroll processing through ADP Comprehensive Outsourcing Solutions (“COS”)
- Assist with month-end closing (e.g. posting month-end accruals including payroll)
- 2+ years in accounting with an emphasis on AP Processing and Bank Reconciliations
- Experience using Quickbooks Online is a must
- Experience using Plooto is a must
- Experience using ADP COS and HubDoc is an asset
- Ability to assist with Payroll processing is an asset
- Excellent communication skills in English, both oral and written
$24 - $26/hour
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #30698.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.