About the Opportunity
- Monthly journal entries and working papers for multiple entities
- Manage and review daily bank reconciliations for various bank accounts and balance sheet reconciliations for multiple entities
- Preparing sales tax returns and corporate reporting requirements
- Review, record, settle related party transactions, ensure intercompany transactions are balance and reconciled across entities
- Assist in year-end audit process, providing support and schedules as needed
- Prepare ad-hoc analysis, reports, and special projects as necessary
- 5+ years of full-cycle accounting experience
- Successful completion of post-secondary education in accounting
- Strong oral and written communication still
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
$28 - $30/hour
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #25655.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.