About the Opportunity
- Responsible for execution of engagements with minimal supervision
- Prepare and review client files including Compilation, Audit and review engagements
- Prepare and review personal and corporate tax and information returns
- Perform various analysis, reports and account reconciliations
- Correspond with CRA on behalf of clients
- Assist with due diligence and field examinations conducted for lenders
- Assist with attestation engagements, agreed upon procedures and engagements and compliance reviews
- Other related duties as assigned
- Enthusiastic participation to meet firm goals
- Assist with Month end tasks (i.e. GST returns, bookkeeping)
- Filing and maintain all accounting records
- General Administrative duties
- Qualified CPA (or working towards one, or has experience of minimum one year in a Canadian public accounting firm)
- Strong time management skills, ability to multi task, manage and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent drive to understand the clients business and maintain strong client relationships
- Strong attention to details
- Ability to maintain high level of enthusiasm and a positive attitude when coping with high levels of pressure at work
- Able to work hard to meet demands at key times of pressure and take on challenges
- Advanced computers skills in MS Office (Word and Excel), Caseware, Tax Programs, Quick Books software, etc….
- Strong written and oral/communication skills
Up to $65,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #391882.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.