About the Opportunity
- Provide assistance to the Accounts Payable department to process PO based invoices for Parts and Accessories and freight invoices.
- Assist in the accounting operations of retail finance receivables portfolio, including but not limited to, the application of cash receipts& payment returns, processing of loan adjustments, and reconciling the receivables subledger to the general ledger.
- Preparing the working paper files and schedules to support the financial statement general ledger account balances in SAP, including preparing and entering the journal entries for both YMCA and YMFCA.
- Support collections analysts, credit analysts, and operational management in their day to day needs in operating the Retail Finance business.
- Prepare monthly tax remittance to the government. Assist with other tax compliance matters and information requests.
- Ad hoc projects as needed in supporting the other accounting functions.
- Entering the annual budget into SAP and preparing budgeting reports for management.
- Assist in testing and documenting the internal audit over the financial statement close and consumer lending process.
- Coordinate with external auditors and address audit requests as needed.
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Proactive and takes initiative in resolving accounting issues, self-motivated, energetic, and willing to take initiative.
- Strong verbal and written skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Can excel in a team environment.
$60,000 - $65,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #374558.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.