About the Opportunity
- Maintaining wire tracking schedule for all electronic disbursements, an electronic deposit of cash receipts and preparation of daily cash reports.
- Preparing HST returns and coordinating remittance payments for WSIB and corporate taxes
- Bookkeeping for multiple entities, including posting journal entries and preparing monthly reconciliations of bank accounts and credit cards.
- Reviewing and recording expense reports in the general ledger and resolving discrepancies
- Preparation of working papers to support month-end, quarter-end and year-end close processes.
- Ad-hoc administrative duties including filing, and handling customer/vendor inquiries.
- Completion of post-secondary studies
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills
- Ability to work with and manage confidential information and use independent judgment
- Previous experience in supply chain logistics environment
- CPA designation or in pursuit of such designation
- 2+ years of experience working in a similar role
$70,000 - $80,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #374552.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role