About the Company
Our client is a manufacturing company in the automotive industry. They are looking to add a Staff Accountant to their team who will assist with accounts payable, revenue reporting, and accounts receivable.
Why Work Here
- Great boss
- Successful business, small family knit environment
- Good work/life balance
About the Opportunity
- Daily accounting: Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, General Ledger journal entries, accruals
- Manage cash flow schedule and all bank related matters
- Work collaboratively with both Canadian & US Shared Service partners
- Work closely with HR to navigate payroll inquiries and government related matters
- Work with HR to ensure remittances related to WSIB, EHT, HST are reported and filed on time
- Prepare monthly reconciliations for all balance sheet accounts
- Expense management and reporting
- Actively participate in Integration activities, providing input and process mapping toward the development of policies and procedures
- Participate in the budget/forecast/year-end audit process
- CPA In Progress
- 1-3 years of accounting experience
- SAGE software experience is an asset
- Strong accounting background, preferably experience in controls (SOX, IFRS) and GAAP
$45,000 - $65,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #25345.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.