About the Company
- This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading software company who has expertise in operating businesses around the globe. This laid back office culture will provide a good work/life balance and a competitive compensation plan.
About the Opportunity
- Coordinate and prepare customer invoices and reconciles monthly invoice activity to ensure completeness and accuracy
- Coordinate and manage all relevant support relating to customer invoices including executed contracts, purchase orders and other support material
- Record journal entries for the recognition of revenue
- Apply customer account credits and return memos
- Assist in the monthly reconciliation of key billing and accounts receivable related accounts (i.e., work in progress, accounts receivable, deferred revenue)
- Assist in the calculation of salesperson commissions
- Review of accounts receivable aging reports and assistance in the preparation of the allowance of doubtful account provision and supporting material
- Proactively identify and escalates, as necessary, past due customer accounts and recommend actions for resolving delinquent accounts
- Generate and maintain complete records of all financial transactions in accordance to IFRS and in time to meet internal timelines
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance and CPA In Progress
- 1-2 years of relevant experience
- Strong Excel skills (pivot tables, v lookups)
- Strong communication skills
$50,000 - $60,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #25001.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.