About the Company
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading software company who has expertise in operating businesses around the globe. This laid back office culture will provide a good work/life balance and a competitive compensation plan.
About the Opportunity
- Accounts Receivable management, including invoicing and updating contracts, processing customer payments, reviewing Accounts Receivable reports, following-up on outstanding receivables and overseeing cash applications
- Accounts Payable management, including reviewing coding of payables, generating vendor Purchase Order’s and scheduling payments
- General accounting duties, including the preparation of monthly journal entries and accruals
- Maintenance of accounting schedules and reconciliation of various financial accounts
- Running reports to help with analysis during month-end and quarter-end close
- Help with the design and implementation of process documents
- Assist with sales tax review and compliance
- CPA In Progress
- 1-2 years of relevant experience
- Strong Excel skills (pivot tables, v lookups)
- Strong communication skills
$50,000 - $55,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #24985.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.