About the Company
Our client is a growing technology company that is looking to hire a Senior Windows/Azure Systems Administrator.
About the Opportunity
- Client is looking for a senior Windows Engineer/Administrator who is strong with supporting/managing production Windows-based hosting SaaS type setups (including IIS and MSSQL), and has experience moving these environments to Cloud (or just has Azure experience)
- These applications are developed with .NET, so ultimately our client is looking for experience managing production server environments for custom-developed applications (on IIS, microsoft packaged or custom), including promoting code to production with Devops, etc
- Strong hands-on experience in supporting/managing production/hosted 24x7 Windows server environments
- Understanding of custom-developed SaaS apps hosting, devops/scripting/automation, pushing code to production on IIS / Microsoft ecosystem / .NET
- Cloud experience (Azure or AWS)
- Good IIS / MSSQL server experience
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Degree and certifications are a bonus
- .NET exposure
$95,000 - $130,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 30202
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.