About the Company
Our client is a leader in financial services, and they are looking to hire a Full-Time Sr UI/UX Designer to join their project team.
About the Opportunity
- We are seeking a passionate, creative, detailed oriented Senior UX/UI Designer to contribute to the creative direction together with the Product Team for the client
- The ideal candidate for this position should be a passionate, creative, and detail-oriented individual that enjoys working in a fast-paced program that leverages the Agile development process
- You will partner with the Delivery and Product Teams to design new features and products for the client
- You will be involved in every aspect of the design process, from discovery and ideation, to wireframing, prototyping, designing, user testing, and iterating
- You will be expected to create research driven, compelling, and optimal user experiences as well as bring the client’s products to life with exciting visual designs
- You will also participate in evolving the client’s design system and mentoring Intermediate and Junior designers
- In addition, while advocating empathy for the user, you should be an analytical thinker and creative designer who is able to grasp user needs and solve problems
You have experience:
- Strong experience with UX
- Strong Experience with UI
- Strong Experience on visuals
- Effective communication skills are a must have
- Experience with Agile Env
- Experience leading/ owning end to end UI/UX design systems
- Strong experience working with web products
- Experience with Figma or similar
- Understanding of Lofi frameworks
- Experience mentoring and leading teams
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote # 323727.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.