About the Opportunity
This is a senior Sharepoint Administrator/Developer position which will manage a global Sharepoint intranet/sites/apps environment of 2000+ users. This role will require Sharepoint Administration experience in addition to exposure to Power Automate and Power Apps.
• 5+ years of progressive SharePoint Administration experience. Development experience is a plus.
• Ability to develop and deploy SharePoint intranets, portals, SharePoint templates and Master
pages and workflows
• Experience in SharePoint site management as per policies, guidelines or standards and ensure
• Practical knowledge with SharePoint integration with various external systems
• Involvement in content management system strategy definition and implementation
• Strong background in SharePoint system maintenance and system monitoring to ensure optimal
• Experience with design of SharePoint sites, pages, lists, libraries, custom objects and apps is a plus
• Hands-on experience with Power Apps and Power Automation
• Bonus points for experience with: Workflow, App Model, O365, taxonomy/metadata, multi-
lingual support, mobile/responsive design Microsoft certifications preferred
•Ability to commute downtown 5 days a week
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 317768
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.