About the Opportunity
- Our client is looking for an experienced Sr. QA Consultant to help a large US-based pharmaceutical company develop their QA strategy for a custom-built AI chatbots software
- Lead the development team and work with the Project Management Office in a Global Delivery Model, managing both large onshore and offshore QA teams
- 12-month contract position
- 5-7 years of strong QA experience, both hands-on testing and extensive management experience is required
- Strong previous experience designing, developing, and testing conversational AI systems and chatbots. A strong understanding of Natural Language Processing (NLP) frameworks is required
- Strong previous leadership experience in designing and building the QA strategy for custom-built AI software is required
- Healthcare industry experience is preferred
- Agile project leadership experience and certifications is preferred
- Experience testing in non-deterministic systems is preferred
- Architecting test automation frameworks is preferred
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #29406.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.