About the Company
Our client is an industry leader in energy management solutions, and they are looking to hire a Sr. Full Stack Developer – Java.
About the Opportunity
- Ideal candidate would be a full stack java developer (80% backend) with over 10 years of experience with Java frameworks (Springboot, spring, J2EE)
- Strong experience with Restful APIs and tools like swagger or OpenAPI
- As a senior developer has had experience with design, development, implementation
- And integration, maintenance and testing of various client/server, cloud (AWS), and web applications
- Full stack Java Developer with 10+ years overall experience with Java frameworks such as Springboot, Spring, or J2EE
- Strong knowledge in Design Patterns, code refactoring, service-oriented architecture, and domain-driven design
- Experience with RESTful APIs and API tools l(Swagger or OpenAPI)
- Cloud platform experience (AWS) to build scalable, robust systems
- SQL and Experience with relational databases (Dynamo DB)
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in system-level software development
- Experience in writing Tests using Junit or similar libraries
- Experience with real time big data to handle a large number of concurrent requests in real time
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 336865
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.