About the Company
Our client is a large publicly traded organization within the retail industry. They are looking for a Sr. Financial Systems Analyst who will be responsible for supporting the financial systems used by the finance and accounting teams for any new enhancements, updates, and projects.
Why Work Here
About the Opportunity
- Join an established and highly reputed organization, that is going through a period of continuous growth
- Lots of opportunity for career development and advancement
- Flexible culture and environment, with hybrid work set up
- Responsible for supporting the ERP system for finance and accounting teams
- Support adjacent systems and processes such as EDI integration, Adaptive Financial Planning (AFP) integration, report development and maintenance, Business Intelligence (BI) and data visualization tools, developing queries in SQL
- Maintain ongoing relationships and communication with IT for any troubleshooting in existing systems, new builds, and ensuring finance and accounting requirements are carried out and configured by IT as needed
- Support various projects including system implementation, enhancements, compliance including but not limited to requirement gathering, design, UAT testing, post go-live support/hypercare, training and documentation in an Agile environment.
- Identify areas of improvement within the processes and systems
- CPA designation is an asset
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a Finance Systems position
- Larger ERP experience (Oracle, SAP, Navision)
- Systems/ERP Implementation Experience
- Understanding of accounting and finance processes including day to day processes and month-end
- Experience in SQL and VBA is an asset
$90,000 - $110,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 369823.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.