About the Company
Our client is a private company in the retail industry. They are looking for a Senior Financial Systems Analyst. This role will support the financial systems used by the finance account department in any new enhancements and updates.
Why Work Here
- Company is growing, lots of opportunity for growth
- Great work culture, friendly and professional
- Good work/life balance
About the Opportunity
- Responsible for supporting and managing ERP for finance and accounting
- Maintain ongoing relationship and communication with IT for any troubleshooting in existing systems, new builds, and ensuring finance and accounting requirements are carried out/configured by IT as needed
- Support end-users in finance and accounting with any system-related issues for day to day troubleshooting
- Collaborate with IT, accounting and finance and project team for requirement gathering for projects and develop future state and future processes
- Support various projects including system implementation, enhancements, compliance including but not limited to requirement gathering, design, UAT testing, post go-live support/hypercare, training and documentation
- Collaborate with project team including project managers, business analysts, consultants, IT/developers for system upgrades or system implementation
- Analyze testing data to ensure expected test results is as expected, and raise issues to team when results are not as expected
- Identify areas of improvement for security and access control within the financial systems
- 3 years of relevant experiences including project management, financial systems implementation
- Experience in working with large ERP systems such as Dynamics, SAP, or Oracle
- Strong proficiency in Excel
$85,000 - $100,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote # 338736.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.