About the Company
Our client is looking to hire a CRM Lead / Business Analyst to lead D365 implementations, bridging the gap between business requirements (sales and marketing) and technical implementation. The role serves as a liaison between functional and technical resources to facilitate the creation of new system functionality, upgrades, system modifications, and day-to-day problem analysis, issue tracking, testing and resolution.
About the Opportunity
- 20% strategy and planning (apply and align to business strategy, identify cross functional business processes)
- 25% Business Requirements Elicitation and Fulfillment (define business requirements, review with functional users, ensure alignment and document)
- 15% System Integration (lead selected IT streams created to enable integration)
- 25% Solution Implementation (provide system options via configuration to fulfill business requirements, service as liaison between technical and functional staff to recommend, develop, test functionality)
- 15% Process and System Support (update business processes and workflows as required, assist with resolution of issues of implemented functionality with functional users)
- The role is primarily remote, with occasional trips to the London, ON head office for meetings and strategy sessions
- 5+ years of implementation/support experience with Microsoft D365 (including Customer Engagement, Sales, Marketing and Customer Service), with a minimum of 1 full cycle implementation of 200+ users
- Project leadership in an Agile environment
- Experience with data analysis and working with large volumes of data
- Able to easily navigate between cross functional business and technical teams leveraging strong communication and facilitation skills
- Agile/Scrum master certification is a bonus
$100,000 - $135,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 28739
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.