About The Company
Our client is an interactive social and mobile game company and they are looking to hire a Backend Application Developer (.NET).
About the Opportunity
- Work on 'casino management' type applications (not games) - apps that track statistics, financials, billing, etc
- Great opportunity to work in a fun company
- Proven backend C# development experience
- Exposure to automation, CI/CD, QA is a plus
- Experience working with and developing APIs, web services
- Strong SQL
- Experience writing stored procedures on MSSQL
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work onsite in Concord/Vaughan
- Undergraduate degree in IT-related discipline
- Jenkins and similar build/CI/CD tools, automation
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #281719.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.