ARE YOU PASSIONATE ABOUT USER SUCCESS AND WORKING WITH CLOUD APPLICATIONS? Our client in Markham is hiring a Senior Application Specialist for a full time position.
Senior Application Support Specialist (ERP/CRM)
About the Opportunity
As a key member of the Enterprise applications team, you will be leading the daily application support which involves multiple cloud applications - SharePoint, ERP, CRM, HRIS, etc. You will be responsible for user support, gathering requirements, functional design, implementation, testing and release with a focus on delivering solutions against business goals. You will work closely with business stakeholders and vendors in a highly collaborative environment to provide quality software and solutions, while providing the necessary leadership to deliver support and solutions on time and on budget.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education/experience in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
- Minimum 5 years of experience as an Application Support Specialist and/or Business Systems Analyst with special emphasis on supporting/configuring cloud SaaS CRM/ERP/etc. applications in a multiple application environment
- Exposure to MS SharePoint and/or MS Office 365 is a plus
- Exposure to reporting is a plus
- Strong experience/knowledge of the ERP/CRM/HRIS concepts with functional and technical application knowledge is preferred
- Proven experience in business user support is required
- Superior interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional prioritization, proficient problem analysis, process and project management skills
- Results-focused, team-oriented professional with a strong work ethic
- Must be able to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #17980.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its three divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing and Lannick Technology. Lannick places more than 1,000 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more at www.lannick.com.
Better jobs. Better people. Better fit.