About the Company
Our client is a well-respected company in the Financial Services industry. They are currently looking for a Sr. Analyst to join their Private Equity team.
Why Work Here
- Comprehensive salary and benefits package
- Great work-life balance
- Mentorship and development opportunities
- Low turnover environment
About the Opportunity
- Ensure that the operations of the private equity portfolios are properly and accurately reflected in the private equity system and to serve as another point of contact for Investment Management staff.
- The Senior Analyst is also responsible for ensuring that the financial data transferred to Oracle is accurate and completed on a timely basis
- Ensure that accurate and complete information is recorded and updated in the private equity system.
- Set up of investment details, recording of daily cash transactions, and fair value changes
- Ensure that all acquisitions and dispositions of investments are recorded appropriately in the system
- Share responsibilities for the monthly, quarterly and year-end financial reporting and preparation of working papers for the Private Investment & Infrastructure portfolios. The responsibilities include:
- Booking all operational activity for the month, quarter and year ends
- Preparing various schedules supporting the monthly, quarterly and year-end close
- Preparing investment summary documents
- Monitoring financial statements received from General Partners and booking valuation changes
- Calculate investment returns of the portfolio
- Share responsibilities over compliance analysis and review investment activity on a monthly basis to ensure private equity and infrastructure portfolios are compliant with Investment Policies & Guidelines
- Assist with the external audit process.
- CPA / CFA/ MBA is an asset
- Good financial accounting acumen
- Investment Accounting knowledge & Experience
- Knowledge/experience with PE & or Infrastructure transactions
$85,000 - $95,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #29733.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.