About the Opportunity
- Assist the team with providing input and executing on SOX controls testing.
- Preparing process documentation around SOX controls
- Assisting in setting the audit scope and plan and taking responsibility for the overall execution of the audit engagement through wrap-up and final report delivery
- Conducting and leading audits of the financial, operational and compliance activities
- Providing value-add recommendations to senior management to help mitigate the Company's business risk and enhance operational efficiencies
- Coordinating with external auditors regarding internal controls
- University degree in accounting with a designation (CPA / CIA / CISA / MBA)
- 5-6 years directly related experience in SOX (Sarbanes-Oxley) and internal audit
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with a number of cross functional resources
- Prior experience within Cannabis sector is a strong asset
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #322744.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.