About the Opportunity
- Deliver Professional Services for Customer Success Team
- Focus on operational excellence for our customers
- Fit within a team of highly qualified individuals already delivering our suite of solutions to grocery retailers
- Work closely with our customers key stakeholders in Business, IT and Operations
- Establish relationships of trust and confidence and ensure that software will deliver the goals the customers seek
- Breakdown complex data and deliver solutions and recommend actions for the key stakeholders at our Enterprise Class clients.
- Converse with our client's Software Developers, Product Management Teams and Technical Resources to clearly define customer needs, as well as software functionality enhancements
- 3+ years’ experience delivering Enterprise class software solutions to large brands and companies, preferably within the retail sector
- Experience in how to install, configure and integrate our software with our customer’s systems
- Undergraduate or college degree in mathematics, IT or computer science
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, Visio, Pivot tables, etc.)
- Skills in SQL and able to query large databases
- Experience in web services would be valuable, but not required
- Strong knowledge of the retail grocery industry would be preferred, but any retail experience would be an asset
- 3+ years of experience delivering Enterprise class solutions
- Experience with cloud-native software solutions would be an asset.
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #29127.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.