About the Opportunity
- Manage a fast-paced queue of support inquiries and requests
- Troubleshoot/debug Customer issues and provide timely responses in accordance to our SLA
- Investigate root cause analysis of system issues where applicable
- Provide instruction/assistance for installation or upgrades to self-hosted clients
- Cross-Departmental engagement with Blueprint internal teams to provide customer feedback as it relates to Customer service and issues
- Acquire, maintain and apply detailed knowledge of Blueprint’s applications and contribute to Blueprint Community forums, Knowledge base and Solution article
- Identify and document opportunities for improvement
- Categorize and document qualified system issues for Blueprint Development
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, Information Technology or equivalent technical College diploma
- Web application or Network/IT support experience
- Understanding of DB languages (SQL), Application and API programming languages (XML, XPath, Java, Python, Perl), Windows Server OS and technologies (LDAP, Active Directory, Federated Authentication, IIS), REST API, and Network interconnectivity.
- Familiarity with ALM tools (JIRA, TFS, GitHub, etc.), RPA (Robotic Process Automation) tools, CRM & VM software/environments
- Ability to learn new technologies independently
- Excellent prioritization, organization skills, and excellent communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills with ability to analyze and make an educated decision
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
$75,000 - $90,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #29007.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.