About the Company
Our client is one of the largest institutional investors in Canada and is looking to hire a Solution Architect.
About the Opportunity
- Facilitate discussions, gather business requirements and document clear functional requirements to the solution and product teams for a core Administration system modernization initiative
- Develop functional design specifications and business process maps that document project plans and production systems
- Facilitate identification of as-is and to-be business processes
- Effectively and simply communicating complex concepts to business audiences
- Design and document functional frameworks for a core Pension Administration system to streamline business processes and meet the needs of a business
- Support defining the purpose and scope of the technical aspects of an application system or product
- Understanding, documenting, and communicating the high-level functionality of an application or product from both a technical and conceptual viewpoint
- 80% architecture, 20% hands on (Proof of Concepts, hands on coding not required)
- 8+ years overall industry experience, with 5+ years working as a solution/functional architect for technology products, including documentation
- Demonstrated experience working with cloud security models, with any exposure to security architecture
- Experience in enterprise applications, digital transformations & legacy system modernization
- Exposure to Java development
- Good understanding of distributed systems analysis, design in large or medium systems environments, software development lifecycle and structured design methodologies
- Experience in enterprise organizations going through business transformations an asset
- Experience with domain driven design and micro-services architecture an asset
- Experience with Pensions business domain an asset
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 30003
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.