About the Company
Our client is a premier supply chain partner, offering integrated solutions to meet the evolving logistics needs of North American importers and exporters. They are looking to hire a Full-Time Software Engineer JAVA.
About the Opportunity
- 70% Back end, 30% Front End
- Participate in requirements analysis, meet with business members to create stories, strategies and roadmaps
- Work extensively with web API’s to determine how systems can be integrated
- Develop solutions/ enhancements, debug and maintain written code
- Collaborate with team members to produce software design and architecture
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Skilled with Java NET Framework (versions 8+) on Spring framework
- Strong understanding of creating and consuming web APIs to determine how systems can be integrated
- Proficient with complex SQL querying
- Experience with Azure, Java 11, Microservices is an asset
- CI/CD Deployment Experience
$90,000 – $100,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #30420.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.