About the Company
Our non-profit client is looking to hire a Software Applications Trainer as part of a new team to increase application/tool adoption across the organization.
About the Opportunity
- One of the largest tool sets that this team will be training on will be the Microsoft O365 ecosystem (Teams, Office, Sharepoint, Outlook, OneDrive, Viva, etc), as well as other new applications coming in - ERP, CRM, HRIS, etc.
- This role will be dealing with the ‘full lifecycle’ of training - from identifying training opportunities, to setting up training plans, delivering training, following up after training, measuring user adoption, etc.
- Proven experience delivering technology training to non-technical users
- Understanding of general learning principles, methodologies, and course design techniques
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft tools/applications
- Very good communication and presentation skills
- Bilingual French is a bonus
- Experience with full lifecycle training development - from identification to measurement
- Completed degree is a bonus
- This is a fully remote position in the EST timezone (Toronto)
$60,000 - $65,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 29828
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.