Lannick Technology is searching for a talented Developer with experience in the SmartSimple Platform. This is a contract position with an initial duration of 6 months which will likely extend for an additional 6 months. This position is Work From Home initially however, candidates must be within the GTA as when restrictions ease our client will need the individual to attend their office.
About the Opportunity
- SmartSimple System Platform Configuration
- The primary objective of this role is to work with the Application Team on various build projects on the SmartSimple Platform
- Able to do system configurations independently under the guidance of the Lead, Applications
- Perform Application Team Internal Testing and support UAT Testing for projects
- Analyze risks and constraints involved in proposed solutions
- Perform root-cause analysis for the technical issues reported by end-users
- Participates in the assessment of the efficiency of the system process and procedures, identifies areas for improvement and suggests changes
- Work with the Lead, Systems Training to transfer knowledge/system process of the new build
- Experience on Grants Management System on SmartSimple platform
- Post-secondary education in Computer Science or an equivalent work experience
$30 - $40/hour
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #28485.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.