Please note this a remote role, and our client is open to receiving candidates from all Canadian locations (You must currently reside within and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity).
About the Opportunity
- Design, program, and deliver customer-facing web applications using a variety of programming languages and development platforms from inception to final delivery
- Translate the UI/UX wireframe to visual elements
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Implement APIs and services to power the web application
- Build REST-style APIs
- Integrate the back-end and front-end aspects of the web application
- Implement security and data protection
- Learn, modify, troubleshoot and support
- University degree in computer science or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience in building custom Shopify plugins
- Knowledge of e-commerce
- Some experience in working/integrating Shopify and external APIs
- Experience with web markup HTML5 and Bootstrap or Semantic UI CSS3 framework
- Strategic and analytical thinking skills with an excellent problem solving capacity
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple priorities
- Effective decision making in developing processes and systems that are consistent with business objectives
- Ability to develop complex data and data flow models
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written); highly skilled in communicating in a clear, concise and precise manner
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #28656.
You must currently reside within and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.