About the Company
Our client is a large manufacturer in the GTA, and they are looking to hire a Full-Time SharePoint Administrator to join their team.
About the Opportunity
- IT team is over 25 people, they are going through a transition from file servers and on-prem SharePoint to the M365 cloud ecosystem - SharePoint Online, One Drive, Teams, Viva, etc
- They are hiring a SharePoint Administrator - someone who will be 'owning' that platform for document management (DMS) and some intranet sites
- This role will be setting up sites, pages, etc, update some content, work with user security/access, provide user support and potentially training on SharePoint, work in integration with other platforms (eg D365 ERP), investigate new functionality eg (MS Viva), etc.
- This role will be more involved with setting up new functionality vs support, but there will be some support as well once the company starts using SharePoint/365 fully
- Undergraduate degree in IT-related discipline(s)
- Proven experience administering/configuring SharePoint Online environments - including sites, pages, views, workflows, user security, 3rd party integration, etc
- Experience providing user-facing SharePoint technical/app support
- Overall understanding of O365/M365 components like Teams, One Drive, Viva, SharePoint
- Ability to commute to GTA West as needed post-Covid
- Excellent English communication skills (written and verbal)
- PowerBI exposure is considered an asset
- Azure AD, authentication APIs is considered an asset
- Experience migrating Classic to Modern pages in SharePoint is considered an asset
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #300382.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.