Shared Services Coordinator
City: Mississauga, 1 City Centre Dr.
Title: Shared Services Coordinator
Congratulations on taking the first step towards a career at Lannick!
For more than 30 years Lannick has accelerated the careers of finance, accounting and technology professionals across the GTA, helping them land rewarding roles with Canada’s most successful companies. We’ve built an extensive network of trusted partners who rely on us to solve their recruitment challenges, whether they’re looking for a junior, intermediate or senior level professional that can transform their business.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Corporate Services, the Shared Services Coordinator is the front-line support for Lannick Group of Companies’ customers, candidates and clients. This position is responsible for providing administrative support in an effective and efficient manner.
Learn more about Lannick and our internal culture by clicking on the link below!
Working as a Shared Services Coordinator, you will:
- Acting as a customer experience representative of Lannick, the Shared Services Coordinator will help maintain an energetic and positive office environment when working with Lannick’s candidates, clients and fellow employees
- Hours (Monday to Friday): 8:30am to 5:30pm
- All incoming phone calls are addressed in a quick and professional manner
- Support the Shared Services team with the editing and posting of job descriptions, completing reference checks, preparing client resumes, managing application email inboxes, etc.
- Maintain a well-organized office and supply area (order supplies as necessary/requested)
- Manage multiple competing priorities using a highly organized approach and professionalism
- Other general office duties as requested by all staff including management, associates and other administrative professionals.
- Completed university degree
- 6 months to 1 year of experience in customer service, data entry, or reception duties
- Maintains a professional presence at all times; Always wear professional dress attire, including on casual Fridays
- Highly dependable, on-time and rarely have unplanned/non-scheduled absences
- Strong ability to assist individuals both in-person and via telephone
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Suite, specifically Word and Excel
- Able to manage competing priorities in a fast paced environment
- Able to work extra hours when required
How to Apply
Please submit your résumé to email@example.com and enter the following in the subject line: “Internal Application SS” Thank you for your interest in this position. We will be in touch with you if your profile meets the requirements for the role. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity and an extensive background check (credit, criminal, etc.) will be conducted.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its three divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing and Lannick Technology. Lannick places more than 1,000 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more at www.lannickgroup.com/hiring
Lannick, a Vaco company, is an equal opportunity employer and strives to ensure that its hiring process meets the needs of all persons with disabilities. Lannick is committed to providing a barrier-free work environment in concert with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code. As such, Lannick will make accommodations available to applicants with disabilities upon request during the recruitment process.