About the Company
Our client is a leader in the financial services industry. They are currently seeking a Senior Financial Analyst, FP&A who will be responsible for the preparation of monthly and quarterly budgeting and forecasting
Why Work Here
- Comprehensive salary and benefits package
- Opportunity to work with one of the leaders in the financial services industry and exposure to fantastic mentorship
- The role will have exposure to working closely with senior leadership and manage a high-calibre team.
About the Opportunity
- Prepares and delivers financial reports and statements within varying time lines including financial plans, forecasts, 5 years strategic plans, variance analysis and management reports.
- Conducts standard and specialized analysis in support of all relevant financial reports, statements and reporting requirements, primarily by using spreadsheet templates, generally accepted review procedures or through customized development of reporting formats and content.
- Develop subject matter expertise on revenue and expense drivers and trends to produce effective and insightful plans, forecasts, management reports and analysis at the enterprise level.
- Implement and drive process improvement enhancements to a variety of management reporting and analysis activities in consideration of internal, regulatory and compliance requirements
- Interact frequently with internal groups, parent organizations and individuals, to provide relevant financial data and technical guidance, especially with regard to management reporting requirements.
- Advises on the development and maintenance of financial-based management information systems and reporting tools.
- CPA Designation
- 3 to 5 years' experience in accounting and/or financial reporting
- Good understanding of IFRS
$85,000 - $100,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #336642.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role