About the Company
Our client is a North American Courier Service Company looking to hire a Service Desk Team Lead.
About the Opportunity
- Currently they have around 600 IT users (between 2 companies) and they are planning to merge their which will make them a total of around 900 IT users
- This role is a hands on Level 1/2 technical support position and is responsible for managing around 250 tickets every week, triaging, ensure that the tickets are resolved in timely manner, and supervising service desk team
- They are using SentinelOne as their antivirus system and SolarWinds Web Helpdesk as the ticketing tool
- Around 9 to 10 years of total experience in ServiceDesk
- Minimum 4 years of team lead experience no less than 5 people
- Proven hands-on experience in Helpdesk Level 1 and 2 (remote/phone/email and desk-side) in a Windows ecosystem (O365, AD, Exchange)
- Experience with supporting PC/Laptop hardware, peripherals, devices
- Understanding of ITIL, service KPIs, reporting, etc
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability commuting to Brampton
- SharePoint support (adding users)
- SentinelOne antivirus
- Does not want to see: poor communication skills
- Working hours / shifts / OT expected: 9 to 5pm
- Why this is a good opportunity/role/company: This is a good role for a team lead to learn people management and be the future manager
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 370629
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.