About the Opportunity
- Fulfill routine and frequently non-routine transactions, internal business partner and/or external customer inquiries/ requests, and/or reconciliation activities
- Accountable for referring prospects to Personal Bankers and other banking groups to deliver clarity (simplicity, guidance, and know-how) to the Bank’s customers
- Handling of special services, such as foreign money and collections
- Accept and process customer transactions accurately and timely
- Provide professional, courteous and friendly customer service, greeting all customers promptly and pleasantly
- Support professional bank image by ensuring care for the branch environment and appearance of the branch as well as personal appearance
- Perform other administrative tasks as needed
- Attend all branch meetings
- Identify customer needs and matches needs with appropriate product or service, utilizing opportunities to suggest or cross-sell other bank products and services
- Participate in all training relative to bank products and services
- Support bank’s community involvement and participates in community activities as required
- Identify risks associated with regulatory compliance, overdraft authority and bank secrecy act
- Adhere to all bank policies, directives and procedures
- Ensure all required documentation is completed for all transactions
- Manage and adhere to cash drawer limits set by the bank
- 1-2 years of cash handling or customer service experience
- Strong ability to develop customer relationships.
- Able to make sound transactional decisions to ensure policies and directives are met.
- Accurately understand and respond appropriately when interacting with customers, co-workers and management.
- Highly organized with good time management skills
- Excellent communication skills,
- Customer service orientation, will be interacting with high level executives
- Degree in Business Management, Economics, Finance or Accounting is preferred
- Knowledge with banking practices, experience within the financial industry
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #24692.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.